Evergreen Services, LLC
is proud to offer our Premium Preventive Maintenance & Service Program. Routine inspection of equipment can prevent minor problems from becoming equipment failures leading to costly repairs. One P.M. Inspection per year is recommended and is normally done in the spring prior to using the unit for cooling. Most limited warranties on units/equipment require timely registration and proof of yearly maintenance & service, for extended 5 & 10-year programs.
Premium: Level Advantage Program.
Level Advantage Program starts with a 25-point Preventive Maintenance Service.
Failures found during preventive maintenance service must be repaired to validate program period.
Premium members will have priority on all service calls during the contract year as needed.
Any service request will be responded to within 24 hours with no trip or diagnostic charge applied.
Flat rate prices apply for repairs at a 20% discount within the contract period.
You will also get discounted future yearly preventive maintenance
First Preventive Maintenance Service is $85.00 plus any needed parts/labor.
Cost for the program is $14.95 per month (50 cents a day)/ $164.45 * when paid in full during the initial first PM.
Discounted Plans are available for additional units at same address location.
Premium Preventive Maintenance Plan
- 1) General equipment condition: Check for missing screws, misaligned panels, rust spots, condenser coil, excessive gaps, oil stains, and level.
- 2) Condenser fan motor and blade: Check security on the shaft, potential obstructions, & blade security.
- 3) Condenser fan motor capacitor: Measure MFD and compare to the label. Assure measurement within 10%. Visual inspection: should not indicate leaking or swollen case. Cost of the new part is not included with the inspection.
- 4) Compressor capacitor: Securely mounted with a strap. Measure MFD and compare to the label. Assure measurement within 10%. Visual inspection should not indicate leaking or swollen case.
- 5) Contactor: Physical check security of connections. Visual condition of points. Excessive charring or pitting should be replaced. When energized should not buzz or chatter. Ant or bug infestations. Contactor replacement not included in the inspection.
- 6) Circuit boards: Physical check for security of connections. Make sure board mounting is secure.
- 7) Wires: Visual Inspection for signs of overheating or melted insulation. Organized and secured away from pinch spots, moving objects & hot surfaces. Poor ends or wires stretched excessively.
- 8) Control Wires: Check connection security by touch. The condition of wire outside of the unit for ragged appearance and exposed wires. Poor routing that can be damaged by pets or trimmers.
- 9) Copper Pipes: Visual check for hard kinks or missing insulation. Service valve caps with seals installed. Assure caps on shut-off valves are tight.
- 10) Service disconnect and conduit. Visual and physical check for charring on pull outs and conduits are secured.
- 11) Suction pressure: Measure and record pressure. Take line temperature and compare to PT chart then calculate superheat. Refrigerant not included in the inspection.
- 12) Liquid pressure: Measure and record pressure. Take line temperature and compare to PT chart then calculate subcool. Refrigerant not included in the inspection.
- 13) Condenser coil: Visual inspection for cleanliness, deterioration, and physical damage. Remove outer guard & clean with nonacid coil cleaner unless the coil is coated, then use water
- 14) Condenser base pan: Clear drains, open and free of heavy concentrations of debris.
- 15) Condensate drain: Vacuum out the condensate drain line.
- 16) Blower motor fan: Inspect blower fan for obstructions, security, and cleanliness. Pull and clean blower assembly not included with the inspection.
- 17) Blower motor capacitor: Measure MFD and compare to the label. Assure measurement within 10%. Visual inspection should not indicate leaking or swollen case. Cost of a new part not included with the inspection.
- 18) Blower cabinet: Inspect inside blower cabinet area for heavy mildew, mold, or buildup of dust. Pull and clean blower assembly and cabinet not included with the inspection.
- 19) Operate Unit: Measure and record amp draw of the compressor, condenser fan motor, and blower motor. Compare to factory specifications on the unit label.
- 20) Temp split: Measure and record return and supply temp.
- 21) Filter: Visual check on the air filter for cleanliness and condition.
- 22) Thermostat: Operate unit through all modes.
- 23) Report: Detailed report to the client. Explain measurements and recommendations for system performance and operation.
- 24) Gas system: Apply leak detection solution to connections at the unit to verify no gas leaks are present.
- 25) Gas system operation: Observe gas start and stop sequence. Disable system not operating properly and explain safety reasons.
- The fee is 16.95 per month / or $ $46.62 if paid quarterly. $19.95 if paid monthly. The first month is free under the Preventive Maintenance Program.
Basic Preventive Maintenance:
- Our 25-point Preventive Maintenance Service is $85.00 plus any needed parts/labor.
- Failures found during PM Service must be repaired to validate the future discount program.
- Any service request will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Flat rate prices apply for repairs at a 10% discount.
- Discounted Plans are available for additional units at same address location.
Please contact our office with any further questions:
John @ 843-373-6990